1. Your rental of the vehicle from Alice Car Rental is for the Rental Period and at the rate shown in the Rental Agreement.
2. The Vehicle must be returned to the Rental Station specified in the Rental Agreement on the date and by the time shown in the Rental Agreement. If You terminate your rental and return the Vehicle earlier than the date shown in the Rental Agreement the daily rate payable may be adjusted to reflect the daily rates that apply for shorter rentals.
3. We understand that circumstances change and that You may require the Vehicle for longer than the Rental Period. If so, You must contact Us prior to the expiration of the Rental Period where we may agree or disagree to your request.
4. If we are unable to agree to your request you must return the vehicle by the date and time specified in your Rental Agreement. If you do not do so, you will be required to pay additional rental charges at the time of request.
5. If we are able to agree to your request we will take payment at that time for additional charges resulting from the extension of your rental. If the agreed extended rental period exceeds 30 days, you will be required to make payment for the first 30 days of extension. After 30 days, you will be required to make further payment to cover the agreed extended rental period, in cycles of 30 days thereafter.
6. If You fail to contact Us before the expiration of the Rental Period that You require an extension, We may :
6.1.1 Terminate the Rental Contract;
6.1.2 Recover the Vehicle by lawful means; and
6.1.3 Report the vehicle as stolen.
7. A booking fee of $100 will be charged at the time of booking.This amount will be non-refundable in case of a no-show. In case of cancellation, a full refund of the prepaid reservation will be made :
7.1.1 If the cancellation is made no later than midnight two (2) days before the date of your scheduled pick-up;
7.1.2 Less an administrative charge of , AUD 90 if the cancellation is made after this time.
7.1.3 Refunds will be made to the credit card that the original booking was made on.
8. We are authorised to cancel bookings any time due to unavoidable circumstances such as Broken windscreen ( due to vandalism in alice spring, because windscreen supplies are also very long to fix up sometimes )
9. Due to stolen vehicles , (we loose our grip on vehicle deliveries ).
10. Due to poor spare parts availabilities in Alice spring ( some times , we stuck in unavoidable circumstances).